The Confucius Institute in Edmonton is a centre for the administration of internationally recognized testing, providing formal credentialing in Chinese language. These tests are administered in the spring and fall in three categories: HSK, BCT, YCT.
The CIE will offer the Online HSK and HSKK Tests (Home Edition) on Saturday, April 24, 2021 (Registration deadline: April 12 at 4:30 pm) and Saturday, June 5, 2021 (Registration deadline: May 21 at 4:30 pm). Please register directly at www.chinesetest.cn.
HSK Level 2, Level 4, Level 6 Starting at 9:00 am
HSK Level 1, Leve 3, Level 5 Starting at 1:30 pm
HSKK Primary, Intermediate, Advance Starting at 4:30 pm
Please read the following information carefully before registration
Photo requirements for registration:
Facial recognition technology will be used to identify the candidates based on the photo provided.
- an image of your current appearance.
- a plain white background.
- black & white photo or color photo.
- no hat, head covering, or sunglasses.
Hardware, software, and Internet requirements for exam:
- a desktop or laptop with Windows 7 or 10 operating system, minimum 0.3MP HD camera, and minimum screen resolution: 1366×768.
- a second device (laptop, tablet, smart phone, etc.) used to join the google meets.
- a pair of headphones or earbuds.
- minimum Internet speeds: 150 Kbps.
- software HSKClient (a download link will be sent to you after registration).
Payment (payment must be received by the registration deadline):
- Cheque or money order
Please make a cheque or money order payable to Confucius Institute in Edmonton, and send it to:
Confucius Institute in Edmonton
13750 Woodcroft Avenue NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5M 3M4
We can only take cash drop off by making an arrangement in advance at email@example.com.
For more information please see the following HSK Brochure.